Hello. My name is Michael Freeman
You may have made your way to this page because you are trying to figure out how to break up with your partner. Sometimes it can feel impossible to let go, even when you know it's the right thing to do. You're overcome with guilt and you don't know how to finally severe the cord.
You probably need to know a few things:
- What is the BEST way to break-up?
- How can I do it in a way that doesn't hurt him/her?
- What can I do about all this guilt that is keeping me trapped?
- What if we're ENGAGED, or if we share an apartment, or if I have NO MONEY?
- How do I deal with attempts to manipulate me emotionally?
- I know he/she is going to FREAK OUT! What then??
Imagine waking up in the morning and feeling excited about who you choose to spend your time with. But first…you’ve got to get out of your BAD relationship!
If you're seeking breakup advice, you're probably frustrated by all the generic advice ("don't do it over the phone"). This isn't that kind of book. This book is for people who wish to break up but are too scared to actually do it.
I'll show you how to minimize the pain for you both and end your relationship with compassion. It's simple, you can either:
- Live your life in a relationship you don't want, possibly until you're in your grave, or...
- Get the ebook and quickly move on in a way that minimizes the pain for you both.
If you're thinking of breaking up, but you're hesitating FOR ANY REASON you need this book.
Inside you'll find 37 pages that will set you free.You'll learn:
- The one thing you can do to cut to the chase and finally breakup
- Getting over the emotional paralysis that keeps you from taking action
- Identify the ten big unconscious and unhealthy reasons why you may be staying
- How to make a firm decision, and stand by it (No more giving in to the flip-flopping that overtakes you!)
- Ways to stop his or her manipulation
- Silence attempts to paint you as the bad guy/girl
So many people wait weeks, months or even years in relationships that they no longer want. Don't waste your life with someone who is no longer a match for you. This is the only book of its kind: No fluff -- just 37 pages of exactly what you need to leave your relationship with as little pain as possible.
Isn't it time to end this relationship and move on with your life?